Pages

24 March 2013

25 Facts About Me!



Looks like I felt very tumblr taking this...

1. I love French toast. Simple as that.

2. My biggest dream when I was younger was to grow up and become a successful author - I used to write short stories all the time and then make my parents read them.

3. I watched Desperate Housewives from the very beginning till the last episode.

4. For many many years I was convinced that if I didn't tell my 3 stuffed animals goodnight something bad would happen to me - so for about 4 years straight I said "Goodnight Kiara, Strits and Ninus" every single night before I went to sleep.

5. I rarely wear high heels. Mainly because I'm rather tall but also because I just can't bother.

6. I've never broken or sprained anything in my body.

7. I'm so afraid of spiders, and every night (no exceptions) I shake my pillow and duvet to make sure there's no spiders hidden in them - the same goes for towels when I'm drying myself after a shower.
8. A long time ago when I was in primary school I used to do hip hop (I know - I'm not quite the type)

9. I've never had any cavities and I fear the day I'll have one.

10. Around 8th grade I'd wear tons and tons of bracelets, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that I'd normally wear at least 20 on one wrist!

11. I used to have two desert rats.

12. I cry every single time I watch "Armageddon". I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming.. ♪♫

13. My family have never not had a dog, so I've grown up with dogs.

14. I love making list and just generally writing things down. I have a small notebook in which I'll write whatever down.
15. The first Youtuber I ever subscribed to was charlieissocoollike who I'm still subscribed to today.

16. I'm 175 cm tall - that is about 5' 9" I think.

17. I hate the sound it makes when people scratch their skin.

18. I once ate gold because our science teacher baked us cupcakes on which he had sprinkled tiny bits of gold on.

19. I'm not baptised nor confirmed and I'm not sure if I really want to get married.

20. Big rings and bling bling are a great weakness of mine so if a man is able to find a ring big enough I might get married any ways...
21. I go to school 5 days a week and work 4 days a week so you can say I have a pretty busy schedule most of the time.  This has really made me appreciate Sundays since I have that day off from both!

22. I don't like wearing shoes or socks. This is just one of the many reasons why I prefer summer to winter.

23. My favourite part of a 3 course meal is the dessert.

24. I used to collect Pokémon cards but I have no idea where they are today.

25. I can only snap properly with my left hand even though I'm right-handed. 

I hope you guys liked this post and enjoyed getting to know some things about me.

14 comments:

  1. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marie! I have just followed you on both so I'm looking forward to hear from you again! :-) x

      Delete
  2. nice blog
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I'll check out your blog right now. :-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment ;)
    Yeah my puppy is so adorable ;)

    would you like to follow each other?

    Love,
    Nathalie
    www.styllist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming here! :-)

      I'd love to - though, I've followed you on Bloglovin' for a few days already. ;-) x

      Delete
  4. I keep comig across these about me lists that bloggers are doing, I kind of want to do one too! I make lists all the time too, there's something quite satisfactory about crossing things off as they're completed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one way of motivating yourself to get something done, haha! :-)
      Tell me if you make one, then I'd love to read it!

      Delete
  5. amazing! U're unique

    check out myblog?/follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I'll definitely check out your blog right away! :-)

      Delete
  6. Hahaha, I also used to collect Pokémon cards, and have also misplaced them. I had a lot too ;_;

    Xo CeeCee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really? I loved it so much that I'd watch it for hours daily, haha. Great times. ;-) x

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x