Pages

4 March 2013

Jar of Good Moments

It's no secret that I spend a lot of time on tumblr and my liked posts-count is quite high and I never really look through it at all. Before New Year's Eve, though, I scrolled through because I remembered something about this post and loved the idea.

The point is to start of with an empty jar and as the days go by, you write down all the good stuff that happens to you on little pieces of paper which you put in the jar. When the year is over you've hopefully collected a bunch of amazing memories.

Personally I love this idea as it's a great way to help remember and appreciate life's small moments. I started "collecting memories" from the beginning of this year and if I'm good I hope to fill the jar up by this year's New Year's Eve.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, that's so cute. And it will really make your year look like the best year ever when you have 'a jar full of memories'! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, that'll hopefully be my thoughts when I empty it by New Years! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is actually a wonderful idea :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.]
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely - it kind of makes you notice and think about your days before they pass by. :-)

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x