Pages

11 March 2013

Review: Maybelline - the Falsies Feather-Look

Before buying this mascara I honestly didn't know much about it. But I've had a Maybelline mascara before that I liked, and generally it seems that people Maybelline's mascaras.
   no mascara                                                      1 coat                                                         2 coats
It's really quite easy to apply which is great as I use it everyday for my "school-look" and don't want to fiddle around with anything that needs careful application. I rarely wear more then just one coat and when applying more than that it does  need a bit more time to get it right, but I find that it applies to most mascaras. 

I actually find the name to be fitting because my lashes does look light and fluttery after having applied the mascara. If there's something that I don't like about mascaras it's when they make my lashes clump together. The Falsies Feather-Look does a really nice job of separating the lashes which is one of the things I rate highest when it comes to mascaras.
I know some people who don't like big mascara-brushes, which this one definitely has! It might be off-putting to some people, but I really think this one deserves a go because the result is really nice in my eyes, and to around £10 it's not too expensive.

Have you tried this mascara or would you like to?

8 comments:

  1. Love the review! I must go and buy this mascara now!
    I have another maybelline mascara which I don't like.. Hopefully this will be better.

    Olivia
    Thecollarobsession1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well I certainly like it and it works wonders for me, even though I've heard others who don't like it! x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great mascara! When mine runs out I might just give this one a go :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely mascara! I love how it doesn't make your lashes too clumpy! I think I'll have to purchase this on my next drugstore trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what it does - my lashes actually look kind of feathery, so I'm pleased with this mascara! :-)

      Delete
  4. this is the only mascara i've ever bought more than once, it's my all time favourite! lovely post :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never bought the same mascara twice, so this might as well be the first one I'll buy again. :-) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. great review...think i might consider it next time i shop for mascaras :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x