Pages

3 June 2013

30 Day Snap | Week #1

I'm sure a lot of you've already heard about this, but basically you're supposed to take a photo everyday of June and upload it to your blog - this is an idea by the lovely Louise from Sprinkle Of Glitter and you can read more about the 30 day snap here or click the photo below!
I think it's a great idea and would love to participate, though I reckon it wouldn't be too interesting for anyone really if I uploaded something everyday due to me having a lot of exams right now. So instead of abandoning the blog completely I though that I'd do a weekly follow-up every Monday. So here we go!

day 1                                                             day 2
          one of Northern Europe's biggest fairs | let's go to the beach, each - let's go get away!

This whole weekend one of Northern Europe's biggest fairs has been in a town near me - there's everything from hot dogs to a big Ferris wheel to a huuge market where you can buy literally everything. Ever since I was a kid (probably a baby) I've gone to this fair with my mum to have a little look around. So naturally I also had to go this year though it ended up only being in the evening where a lot of nice people came and a lot of nice music was played.
Yesterday (and a few days before that) the weather here has actually been quite okay! That's why I went to the beach with my mum and our two dogs - first day on the beach this year!

Do you like this idea and are you participating? :-)

14 comments:

  1. cute blog!
    And this is such a great idea! It'll fun to be able to look at all the pictures at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly - like a little photo diary for June. :-) x

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! Love your blog (:

    xo Sophia
    ohlalipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot - that's so nice of you! :-) x

      Delete
  3. great shots! the big fair looks so much fun! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Especially if you're into high and fast types of rides - which I'm not too fond of to be honest. ;-)

      Delete
  4. I've been a fan of Paris Daily Photo blog; it's a similar concept, but you post a photo every day not only for a month. I think you should do it especially when you go backpacking, that would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard about Paris Photo Blog - but I'm now following it. Pretty impressive he can keep it up every single day!
      And I think that is a great idea, and I'm definitely going to update regularly but I'm just not sure how easy it'll be to find internet - but it might not even be a problem. ;-)

      Delete
  5. this is lovely, awwww, its made me want to do something like this! gonna have to think of something! :) xxx love Em emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! It's always good to have an "excuse" to snap photos! ;-)

      Delete
  6. I love your blog, it's absolutely lovely! So I nominated for you the Liebster Award
    Emma xoxo
    http://stylebrunchxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's so exciting! Thank you! :-) x

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x