Pages

10 June 2013

30 Day Snap | Week #2

Another quick update from my not-too-exciting life at the moment. I've tried to study - I really have. But as you can see from the following photos, it hasn't really been as frequent as I'd have liked it to be. And it's not even because I haven't had enough time - I'm just the worst procrastinator!
                                 day 3                                                                day 4                                                               day 5
last pair, my size = FAITH | The Great Gatsby | jumped on the bandwagon

As you can see I've managed to do a bit of shopping and going to the cinema instead - which I find really acceptable. That is, probably, till I walk into my exam, which by now isn't too far away any more... Should have done that bit of revising, huh?
                                 day 6                                                                day 7                                                               day 8
highlight of the day: French toast | magazines and books | pretty sunset on my way home from work

I've also read a lot - might not have been school stuff I've read, but it still kind of counts. Other than that I'm working 4 days a week and procrastinating by eating lots and lots of food.
                                                                                                   day 9
study date
Well, believe it or not. 3 days ahead I started doing something exam related - applause! Though I did it with a friend so the majority of the time was spend talking about a lot of other things. Well let's hope my exam this Thursday will go well! ;-)

Have you joined the 30 day snap yet? 


11 comments:

  1. I also have an exam this Thursday - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too ;)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you too - I hope you're a bit more prepared than I am right now. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I totally love your pics! Thanks again for your sweet comments! I love to read them!!! Love, Kyra
    BLOGPOST: AT THE HÉRMES „FESTIVAL DES MÉTIERS“

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your 30 day snap post despite being busy! Its going a little busy here too. Good luck for your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos honey! Good luck on your exam! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I'll have to draw my topic for Thurday's exam tomorrow so I'm pretty nervous at the moment!

      Delete
  5. great snaps and best of luck-treat yourself after like i did!!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of the sunset :) I really like the wedged sandals too! :)

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to study hard too! good luck*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I haven't had french toast in years. I defiantly want some now! xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x