Pages

1 June 2013

Ask Yourself!


With school coming to an end I'm constantly asked what I want to do afterwards. And to be honest; I'm not quite sure yet... I only really know that I'd love to travel to many different places around the world - preferably on my own with a backpack on. Though, when asked what I want to do after that, I have absolutely no clue. I don't know at all what I want to study - or if  I want to study. All though my parents seem to take it as a matter of fact that I'm going to university, I'm not sure that's what I want. Luckily I'm not at all stressing about it though - I'm ready to take things as they come, which a lot of people don't seem to understand. For now (after having finished my exams in a month's time that is) I just know that I want relaxing times on the beach, to spend sunny days with a lot of people, and to be spontaneous. And after having spend 13 years(!) in the school system doing exactly what's expected of me, all I really want to do, is doing exactly what feel like doing! And most importantly; I don't want to look back and think "I wish I'd done that!"...

8 comments:

  1. That's so good that you aren't worrying about it :) There's no point! I'm in a weird place at the moment too because i've just finished University. Even if you do end up going to uni you could take a year out before to go travelling! And to be honest, after going to uni i'm not sure if I would go if I had the choice again. Good luck with whatever you do :)

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great response! Even if I chose uni it won't be until next year, so I am sure that I'll take a year out. I've been dreaming of travelling for so(!) many years now that it has to happen no matter what! :-) x

      Delete
  2. i wish i had been wise enough to feel like that when i was graduating from college. I kinda feel like that now, but i think i'm a bit too old to feel like that now....? I do regret not traveling more (though some people might say that i actually have travelled a lot).

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're never to old to actually do what YOU want, it's such a shame to realise you regret something when you've grown older. I absolutely dread doing that! x

      Delete
  3. I'm in exactly the same position and it sucks, I actually wrote a post about it the other day so its funny that I find your blog and you've posted nearly the same thing.
    Really like your blog, new follower :)

    Kim xx

    http://kimbo95x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have to check that out immediately! :-) x

      Delete
  4. You‘ve got such a lovely Blog! Would you like to follow each other? Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Please check out my new post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm headed over to your blog right now, though you're welcome to follow me either way!

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x