Pages

4 August 2013

A Cute Gesture


I work at a Chinese restaurant and sometimes we give out fortune cookies to children. This afternoon I walked past a table with a big family celebrating something. Then a kid (around 12) suddenly stopped me and asked whether I knew how to cook "because in that case I want you to have this". And then he handed me this slip he got in his fortune cookie and was all cute. I know he was just a kid, but it's something right? No just kidding, I just couldn't help but smile - isn't that the cutest thing ever? It's stuff like this that makes being a waiter awesome. :-)

6 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I guess he has a lot of confidence. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi there, I love fortune cookies!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There is something so fun about them no matter how rarely they're true. ;-)

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x