Pages

17 August 2013

MOVE


In the midst of my post travel blues I stumbled upon this really nice video. Really; give it a look. Can you even imagine how many hours of video this guy must have ended up with? But nonetheless I think it's a really cool and creative video - and you can just pause the video at random to see a really nice location, and do it again to reveal a new one! Great video - doesn't it just make you want to leave your computer and do something or quite literally makes you want to MOVE?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I LOVE this movie. They also made EAT and LEARN, great projects as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they'd made more, but I just watched them and they're really creative as well!

      Delete
  2. I love these kinds of videos! I wish I'd have the skills to make something like that too, it's very inspiring. Have you seen this one? Also phenomenal :) - http://vimeo.com/71856323

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There must be some seriously creative minds behind this. :-) And I hadn't seen that one until now, but that one is also really really great!

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x