Pages

23 August 2013

MyBeautyBox | June Edition

Wow this is late - I know! But I thought it would only be appropriate to end the "series" properly, as I was keeping a 3 months subscription and I've already reviewed the first two boxes I've received. So, sometime by the end of June I received my last MyBeautyBox with fingers crossed in hope that it might leave me just a little more excited than the previous two boxes have!



In the final and last box I got an eyeliner pencil in "Sea Green" from Astor, an Ultra Lasting Lipstick from NYC, an instant radiance mouse from Rimmel's "Wake Me Up" collection, and a Tights in a Tin - Tan glow from W7. None of these products strike me as anything too special and although Tights in a Tin sounds like a really fun idea, I highly doubt I'll get much use out of it. This being said, I'm definitely going to try out the other products - especially the eyeliner as I really like them in green, and also I'm excited to try out the Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch as a highlighter because I've heard a lot of good things about them!
Though as an overall conclusion I'm not that pleased about MyBeautyBox. The brands weren't really that exciting either as they on their website advertise brands such as Urban Decay, Korres, Sleek, Revlon, and Stila, which I've received right about zero of during the 3 months! I might just be really hard to satisfy but I was left disappointed and I'm glad my subscription has reached its end, as I'd rather spend my money on one or two full sized products that I'd actually look forward to trying out.

6 comments:

  1. I use Sally Hansens airbrush legs which is like the same as tights in a can in theory. I love the airbrush legs :)
    Kallie But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never tried anything like it, so maybe I should just step out of my comfort zone and try it. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Great post! love your blog hun!

    SSSx


    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please tell us your impression about the Tights in a Tin - Tan glow from W7?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh I need to buy one of these self tanning mousses and I still dont know which one

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x