Pages

12 September 2013

Before I Die

Ever thought about what you want to do before you take your last breath? I'm sure there's a lot of things, but anything in particular? Quite some time ago I stumbled upon this project called Before I die I want to... which (surprisingly) focuses on this question. A bunch of people have had their photos taken and then tried to answer this question. Essentially the same as the before I die-wall we found in Prague this summer.
You can read a whole lot more about the project right here where you can also find so many more terrific answers. Here's a small collection of some really good answers:





I guess there's only one thing left to ask now:

What do you want to do before you die?

6 comments:

  1. What an interesting post! It's really inspiring! :)

    To answer your question: before I die I want to reach my goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! And good luck achieving your goals whatever they might be. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hm, this question is simple and tricky at the same time, isn't it? I think the main thing I want to do before I die is to be really, really happy and pleased with myself. I believe that lots of things then happened - you take a different approach towards life.
    Lovely post :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a great answer and one that's pretty similar to mine I guess. :-)

      Delete
  3. What a cool post! I love the idea. The question is rather difficult though.. There are so many things I want to do. But I want to be able to look back at my life free of regrets, feeling happy and thinking I made the most out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good answer which I also hope to be able to fulfil!

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x