Pages

24 September 2013

Earrings on Display!








Who'd have ever though I'd write a DIY post? Well nonetheless I spent Monday making my very own earring holder as I've used to just have my earrings pretty much all over the place!
What I did was I asked my dad whether he has some kind of plastic board I could drill some holes in, and luckily he did. About an hour later I had made 110 holes and rounded the edges, and my dad helped me (again) find some kind of wood we could attach it to. That wasn't a problem and I could start putting in my earrings.
Sure it might not be extremely cute or decorative as some of the others out there, but I can tell you it's functional and a whole lot less messy than before!

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I like it! I'm always searching for at least a few minutes when I need my little earrings. Big ones are hanging on my jewelry tree, but I keep the little ones in a bowl; not such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's very handy - just like the ones they usually have in stores. :-)

      Delete
  2. I love it! It's perfect for organizing your earrings, and you have a lot!

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Way better than how I stored them before. ;-)

      Delete
  3. LoveloveLOVe your storage for earrings! I need to do this, I have far too many earrings, ha!

    Halima

    Fashionicide | Manchester Fashion & Beauty Blog |

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lifesaver when it comes to earring mess! ;-)

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x