Pages

20 September 2013

GO DO SOMETHING

I've been following this good looking fellow on Youtube for quite some time and not too long ago he uploaded this video called GO DO SOMETHING, where he and a friend crams as much adventure into one day as absolutely possible. If you often find yourself bored because you haven't done anything too exciting the last couple of days I advice you to give his video a watch. It's just a fun little short film that reminds you that it is possible to make a memorable day out of one you thought would be spent staring into your computer. So stop wasting your time and go do something.

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome vid! Thanks for sharing. I think I know what my next challenge will be :)

    A One Way Ticket to My World

    Daniela
    X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. ;-)
      And definitely do - and then share it with us on your blog!

      Delete
  2. I love it! So inspiring. When I travel I always DO STUFF all the time, and it is sooo rewarding. But at home... well, the hours pass quickly when there's a computer and internet around. I guess more of us need to follow his example, there's always SOMETHING to do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's easy (and fun) to do pretty much everything when travelling, but home where everything is like it always is, it's pretty easy to just do the least possible.. unfortunately ;-)

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x