Pages

15 September 2013

HONEY Mistake





My mum just returned from France yesterday night and like always she'd bought at little something for my brother and I. While he got a deodorant from Chanel, she wanted me to have the new fragrance from Marc Jacobs; Honey (mostly because she was intrigued by the cute little bee decoration, I think). But as you can probably guess from the photos, she made a little mistake by picking up the body lotion instead. She was a little bummed but I've actually thought about investing in a scented body lotion for days when you don't want to wear anything too strong, so it's all good.
I haven't smelled the actual fragrance yet so I'm excited to try out the body lotion which I like so far. 

Have you tried any of the HONEY products?

8 comments:

  1. I bought it as soon as it was released and have been very happy with it - in fact I'm wearing it today. It's a lovely fruity and fun fragrance, and also did a review of it here: http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-buzz-on-honey-by-marc-jacobs-edp.html Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've worn the lotion today and I think I can see myself wearing it in the future as well - it has a great not too overpowering smell. :-)

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of the Honey products in Marc Jacobs range yet, but I'd like to do that :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I like the smell of this one, I'd like to try the actual fragrance. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, sounds good! The Body Shop also has a Honey-line. I'm very curious about the smell!

    Liefs!
    Mariƫt

    http://www.yourinspirationblog.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one smells really nice even though I don't really think it smells like honey at all..

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It does! It's one of those products you don't mind standing visibly in your bathroom. ;-)

      Delete

Hey you! Thanks for stopping by! x